How to add new fonts into
Cricut Design Space:
- First thing you'll want to do is close completely out of design space.
- Then, download your font and install the OTF version onto your computer, or other device that you're using to power design space.
(((If you are using an ipad or iphone, you will need a third party app to install extra fonts onto your phone or tablet.)))
- After you have installed the font, you can reopen design space. To access the newly added font, click the "Add Text" feature and you will find your new font in the font selection drop down list!
- Last step: start typing and ENJOY!
- You can also import the SVG version of the font via the "add image" feature in DS. This will bring in individual letters that you can weld together if you should so choose.
svg fonts, cricut fonts, design space fonts, amber price design, free svgs, cut files, unique, funny, free, free fonts, magnolia font